2.25.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 13















I'm so sorry I didn't post this yesterday but it was a kinda crazy day.
Better late than never right?

Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame. --Song of Solomon 8:6


One of the 10 Commandments is: You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor. 
I originally had a whole thing typed out about this but I deleted it. I'm going to let the Bible speak for itself this time. 

So this week I am thankful...
121. that I do not covet anything anyone else has.
122. that I am original and I do my own thing.
123. that Max got through his dental work without any tears.
124. that so many people thought of me on my birthday, I LOVE birthday cards!
125. that I got another year of life.
126. that my husband got me MORE flowers!
127. for my mom who sat in the room while the dentist worked on Max.
128. for the lessons I learn, thanks to Max, that I wont repeat with the rest of the kids I have.
129. for amazon.com.
130. for the Bible.

What are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment