2.09.2011

Busy Morning!

Hello there fellow bloggers!

I wasn't able to post my Joy of Love blog today because I was literally gone all day until the husband had to leave for work so I didn't get to take the picture I needed for today's lesson. So I'll just tell you a little about my morning!
I had to run a few errands this morning that I've been meaning to do. We have a photo shoot that I have been putting off shopping for (so not like me haha) so today I finally started! First I went to the post office though, bright and shining early to send out a package to a great friend of mine who is in Iraq right now serving our country and while I was there I also got the paper work for our passports. Even though we may not being going to Jamaica when I thought we would, we are definitely still going. Then I made my way out to the Outlet malls and did some light shopping for a few of the things we need for our photo shoot (in March) which proved to be quite difficult and I ended up having to change the color scheme that we had wanted to go with originally. We will just save that one for our next Christmas card shoot! (Yes I know...planning WAY in advance!) By the time I had gone to only 2 or 3 stores it was time for me to shoot back to town and pick up Maximus from school. Max and I went over to Walmart to pick up Bella's prescription and I decided to treat the kids to Happy Meals since Max has been getting so many great notes home from his teacher. I have yet to get a bad note (and hopefully I never will) but when they go out of there way to give you a good note is super special. So I dropped Max off at home with the hubs and Bella and headed right back out to the outlets. Ryan decided to let me get an early birthday gift since it will come in handy this weekend and since the store was handing out 20% off coupons so I went and got an amazing little Coach satchel! I am like uber obsessed with Coach. I dont know if its because it is the most accessible of designer purses or if its because they are so gorgeous but I LOVE to get anything from there! Next I'm trying to talk him into a pair of shoes and the new Poppy perfume (its to die!). I would also love to have a Chanel purse but I'll let that wait until I have a job too hahaha. After all that shopping I came home with Ryan's shirts for the shoot and Max's, a super cute little pair of jeans for Gabriella, my Coach satchel, and some other random things I found. All that's left for me to get is an outfit for us ladies and we will be set! Also when I got home there were also 3 packages of stuff I had ordered from various places for Max's upcoming birthday party weekend and LegoLand weekend!!
Unfortunately I was only home with the husband for about a half an hour before he had to leave us for the day, thankfully he was understanding and we will be able to make up for the lost time this weekend. =)
The kids and I relaxed for the rest of the day and after I put them to bed I was able to pick up the little messes around the house, work on some homework, and then I decided to sit down and write this post!
 Here's a picture of the satchel! =)
Now that I've rambled on about my day I hope that makes up for the missing Joy of Love post, and validates why I wasnt able to get the picture. Promise tomorrow you'll get a double dose!
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment