2.10.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 11

This week has flown by! 
101. I'm thankful that Gabriella is pretty much over her cold.
102. That Max got a smaller bed for his room! There's so much more room for him and Gabriella to play now!
103. That We are finally getting a day away without kids this weekend!
104. For the gifts my inlaws sent!
105. That the pain of weaning Gabriella has finally gone away!
106. For a husband that lets me plan our days off. ;)
107. For Evans second chance. I will NEVER stop thanking Jesus for saving that little boy.
108. For books.
109. That we got to see Ryan's sister and her husband! (Who live in Texas but were here for a visit.)
110. For Sype! I get to see my sister nearly everyday thanks to it! Today the inlaws were also able to see the kids open their gifts! 

I am thankful for millions of things everyday but I can never say enough how thankful I am that I am alive and that my kids and husband are alive and healthy. God does all things but keeping us this way is his number one gift. 
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment