2.15.2011

The Joy of Love {Day Fifteen}

15: Kiss.

This one was a little hard for me! I dont really like to post very many pictures of Ryan and I kissing. Sometimes I feel like its kinda personal to be putting out there...I have posted a few over the years...like 4 tops I think. But most of the time we dont even take pictures like that because it feels like that should be something we do in private, its not really for the world to see. I'm sure we all know that most people dont enjoy seeing PDA all over the place. Ryan and I don't kiss every 5 seconds when we're in public, we don't feel the need to practically dry hump each other so people can see how in love we are (GAG). We hold hands, we're nice to each other, and we treat each other like humans, not pieces of meat...that's for the bedroom (hahahahaha!). Sooo after all that is said I decided to post a picture of Max kissing me on the cheek. That isn't too invasive for me, and plus I haven't done a post about him in a while.
Max is definitely not the easiest person to get a picture of, so I'm feeling pretty lucky that I got this on camera. =)

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment