2.19.2011

The Joy of Love {Day Nineteen}

19: When They're Gone.

The kids and I spend the last half of our week days without Ryan so I thought a picture of something that we do while he's gone would be perfect for this. When Ryan is working the kids and I do the everyday normal things. We play a lot, we eat, we color, we clean up their rooms, just the regular things moms and kids do while dad is away! Today we sat and watched some cartoons (well I was reading, Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks...I just finished The Hate List today too awesome book BTW!) and Max and Gabriella munched on some Cheeto Popcorn, then we decided to sit down and play with Max's Khung Zhu stuff.























Thanks to Allison for taking the last two pictures =).
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment