2.03.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 10















I haven't done a Thankful post in a while...but that's alright I'm thankful everyday anyway!

91. I'm thankful for another birthday month!
92. Like I said in a previous blog, I am so very thankful for some of those unanswered prayers.
93. For the little things my husband does to make me smile.
94. That we are finally going to buy a second car! (WooHoo!)
95. That I learn from my mistakes.
96. For the natural enthusiasm I have for life.
97. That God blessed me with a knack for planning birthday parties.
98. For the music that speaks to my soul at just the right time.
99. For my determination to finish school and end up doing what I want to do even though it will probably take me a little while to end up where I want to be.
100. For every single breath my family is given, I will never take their presence for granted.

What are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment