2.03.2011

The Joy of Love {Day Three}

03: Then & Now.

I decided to use just Maximus as my lovable subject for today. I felt that because I have known him his entire life (seeing as how I created him hahaha) it would be the best representation of one of my loved ones then and now. I have literally seen him every single day of his life except for a handful of times when he spent the night with grand-parents, so let me show you a picture of what my little fat boy used to look like and what he looks like now. There is so much about him that has changed in the past (almost) five years but no matter how old he gets I will always look at him and see my little baby boy.
This is Maximus at around three to four months old. My little chunky!
This is Maximus now! He is almost 5 years old but he isn't chunky anymore :( At least hes just as handsome as hes ever been!


Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment