2.05.2011

The Joy of Love {Day Five}

05: Love to Hate.

I love my husband to death but there are obviously things about him that drive me bonkers; but I just keep on loving him anyways! One thing that absolutely drives me nuts is that he thinks he needs to drink all these protein shakes to keep his very muscular (and sexy) shape. I dont think he needs them at all but there is absolutely no arguing with him about this. So I decided to take a picture of all of his protein stuff and then show you a picture of him drinking it. GAG. I don't know if any of you have ever tasted it but its pretty intense and disgusting. So here he is, my hunka hunka burning love drinking his protein shake for the day, before we left for our walk this morning.
Oh yeah and he likes protein bars too. =)
 He shaking it up...
And chugging it down!


Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment