2.16.2011

The Joy of Love {Day Sixteen}

16: Together (Self-Portrait)

I'm totally going to cheat on this and tell you, this picture is not from today but it is from my camera and I am the one who took it. As I said in a super long blog before, we went to Universal Studios this past weekend, this picture is from that weekend. We were standing in line to ride The Simpsons Ride and I took it just for fun. It turned out cuter than I thought it would since it was from such a weird angle but that's good!
I LOVE Ryan's face in this picture!! It's not too often that when we take pictures I get a GENUINE smile out of him (he's not very good at smiling on the spot hahahha) but he was so happy and so happy to let me get it on camera. I love when that happens! I try not too whip out my camera on him too much because I want him to want to take pictures when it matters and not be sick of it from all the times it didn't matter. Luckily for me this last month he has been so good to me and has let me camera stalk him a few times for these blogs, he knows when something is important to me

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment