2.24.2011

My First Poll.

Well...I posted on my Facebook that I wanted to have a poll and asked friends to give me ideas about what they wanted to read about on my blog and I would pick my favorite and blog about it and give them credit in the blog. WELL, only 3 people responded or told me anything they'd like to see, well my sister posted something too but it was silly haha. I guess that's not so bad for my first time, hopefully next time it has a little more response to it.

Anywho, there were 2 suggestions, one was the story of Ryan and I. Like how we met and our story. The other was how I deal with my frustrations when it comes to dealing with two kids. So I thought about it and decided that since Our Story isn't short enough to just be a blog post, that I would make it an actual page on here so it will be separate from the other blog posts. It should turn out wonderful. Thanks for that idea Sara D.! And the blog post about how I deal when I get frustrated with the kids will be a blog post that I will post up after my Joy of Love posts have ended. Thanks for THAT idea Sarah S.. And I dont want to not mention Ashley H. who didn't give her own idea but she did give input. Thanks ladies!

I will start working on "Our Story...So Far" (that's what I'm gonna call it) today after class.
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment