2.23.2011

The Joy of Love {Day Twenty Three}

23: Facebook

Today I'm supposed to post my favorite Facebook picture of one of my loves...well, since neither of my kids have a Facebook, naturally I have to pick the Husband. Now, picking a picture from his Facebook is no easy task. He hardly posts pictures of himself, not sure why...but he has a bunch with the kids. So I looked through them all and I chose one that I have on my Facebook too, but I love it. Its from my brothers wedding last February. Max slept through almost the whole reception and when he woke up he only wanted Ryan. So this is Ryan holding him and whispering to him trying to get him to want to eat something. I dont remember who actually caught this moment, but I'm grateful.





















Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment