2.18.2011

The Joy of Love {Day Eighteen}

18: Going Out.

Well I'm gonna have to cheat on this one too!
We hardly ever go out! With 2 kids, school, and a husband who works full time, there is hardly ever even a night that we would even consider going out. Not only that but Ryan works nights so when he goes out at night...its to work. Luckily though when we went to Universal Studios we also went to dinner and we just happened to take a picture together! The next time we are going to be able to be out at night without the kids is probably going to be our anniversary coming up in April, but I doubt we will even get away for that long, as most of you know getting away like that with kids is nearly impossible. So here is a picture of Ryan and I taken with my camera but not by me. (Thanks Evette)
I LOVE that he is so much taller than me! I'd be hard pressed to finds a man that isn't taller than me but I still feel so lucky that he is so tall and makes me feel so protected.

Gah...he is just so handsome.

Okay enough gushing.

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment