2.10.2011

The Joy of Love {Day Ten}

10: Space- Where They are Comfortable.

My husbands favorite place ever to be is on our loveseat! It even permanently smells like his body wash!! He lays across it whenever he watches TV. As soon as he gets home from nearly anywhere, right after hes done whatever he has to do around the house he sits right down on what I call "his" couch hahaha! When I told him I was going to take a picture of him lounging he was thinking I was going to put that as his hobby! Hahaha that made me laugh so hard! So just to clarify, he doesn't spend all day on the couch since he works, and when hes home he doesn't neglect his fatherly/husbandly duties either. =) He just relaxes when he can on his couch.

I don't know what hes going to do when we finally get a sectional! =)

Talk to you soon,
J

p.s. sorry about the camera strap =/ I didn't notice it until right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment