2.01.2011

The Joy of Love {Day One}

I decided to sign up for a 28 day class in Feb. called The Joy of Love. It's free and seemed like it would be something I'd enjoy since I love to take pictures of my family.
I hope you enjoy it as well.
If you'd like to sign up click here!

01: What They Do.

Today is about what the people you love do, and capturing it in pictures so I decided that the first day of this project I would use my kids as the subjects. I love them to pieces! I took separate pictures of them through out the day and these were my favorites. I dont have a high tech camera...yet but one day I will, until then I do the best I can with my Samsung.
Maximus is my little thinker. He LOVES things that you put together in different ways like Legos, Bionicles, and Bakugons. That's what hes doing here, playing with his Bakugons...or as he calls it Draganoid Collosus.
Gabriella LOVES to eat! At all meal times she turns into a completely different baby. Today shes been really crabby and crying all day because she is teething and here she is just as smiley as ever cause shes eating!
These are the times when being a mom really makes me smile. Max out of the blue moved his seat over to her chair and said he was gonna help feed her. 


Talk to you soon,
J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment