2.02.2011

The Joy of Love {Day Two}

02: What They Look Like.

My sweet and oh so patient husband was very gracious this morning and afternoon as I caught him doing random things. After answering a few questions about why I was stalking him with my camera and what The Joy of Love was all about he let me get one last picture (which ended up being my FAVE!). My husband is what I like to call...The Man of Many Faces, over the years I have seen soooo many different silly faces on him. Of course the face I love best is the one with a smile on it but I decided I would post a few different ones today. =)
 This is his "I'm concentrating on YouTube" face =)
 His "Why are you taking pictures of me eating?" face.
 And my favorite "You tell amazing jokes" face!

My Husband is definitely super handsome but besides that his face is the face I love to wake up to in the morning, and his smile always makes me smile.

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment