2.25.2011

The Joy of Love {Day Twenty Five}

25: When You Love Them The Most.

One of the best things anyone can ever do for me is listen...even when I'm not talking to them. Ryan is slowly but surely seeing the benefits of doing this.
A few weeks after I stopped nursing Bella I realized OMGOSH, I can finally drink a RedBull! I guess it took me a little while to readjust my life to what I was able to eat and drink now. I have A drink maybe 3 or 4 times a year so that didn't really matter BUT I LOVE me some RedBull so that really really mattered! So now when Ryan leaves to take Max to school and he sees that I'm a tad bit sluggish, before he goes to the gym he stops by the gas station and brings me home some RedBull! Who could ask for anything better!
So that's when I love him the most, when he listens without me having to say anything.

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment