2.10.2011

The Joy of Love {Day Nine}

09: Passions and Hobbies.

As I've said before Ryan LOVES to work out. In the last year (2010) he has only missed maybe 60 days of gym time. He goes for about 2 hours every single day and he really does do work hahahaha. His gym buddies and him have like lifting contests you could call them, they challenge each other to lift more weight than they can. Usually Ryan wins...according to him at least. ; ) I only complain about it every once in a while because sometimes I just want him to stay home, but I try to keep that to a minimum because I know it makes him happy. So I decided to take a picture of him working out with his IronGym (yeah he works out at home too) and post it. I didn't want to go to the gym and embarrass him by taking his pictures in there (so thoughtful of me haha!).




Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment