2.04.2011

The Joy of Love {Day Four}

04: What They Wear.

Naturally I chose Gabriella to be today's subject because out of the three, her closet is the prettiest! Getting her dressed is a huge joy for me. I always knew if I was to ever have kids and I got lucky and had a daughter, she would be the best dressed little thing ever! I love to put her in dresses and if it was warm enough all year long you better believe that's all she would wear! I am also all about the girly stuff, the more pink or purple the better! So I decided to just take a picture of just her closet with all of her stuff in it.
One of these days we're going to buy her a real dresser to match her crib but for now her jammies, socks, and onesies are in that little drawer thing. =)

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment