2.24.2011

The Joy of Love {Day Twenty Four}

24: Where.

Today I am supposed to post a picture of where I fell in love with one of my loves. Now...I can't quite pinpoint when I fell in love with Ryan...it was a bunch of little things that led me to that conclusion. So I can't really take a picture of it right? So I thought, I will post a picture of when I fell in love with one or both of the kids. When does that happen though? The moment you find out you're pregnant? The first time you hear their heartbeats? When you see them for the first time after they're born? It's kinda hard to tell because from the minute you even think you might be pregnant you immediately feel a connection to what may be. So I decided to post pictures of one of each of the kids ultrasounds. I have never not loved my kids, from the second there was a possibility of me being pregnant I knew loved them.
This is Maximus.
One of only 2 (!!) ultrasounds.
This is Gabriella
Who is still a thumb sucker just like in the ultrasound.

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment