7.09.2010

Whats in my bag?

Hello there fellow bloggers!!!
Well since there is a blog hop being done by The Tarr Pit about whats in our bags I thought I would do one too!
So here is my bag (Which is my favorite BTW and a birthday gift from my hubby)
 












This is the inside! (Love the BLUE, matches my wedding color almost perfectly!)













Here is an overview of EVERYTHING in my bag! =)











 














I always carry a diaper bag but I carry a small wipie holder and a diaper in my purse for emergencies anyways!
So besides that there is:
Baby safe nail clippers (You never know.)
Ryan's set of house keys (He always has the car keys.)
A sequined coin purse (Forever 21!)
My favorite sunglasses
Gabriella's shot records
A pen
Jergens hand lotion
Some cards from the baseball game we recently went to
My wallet and check book













Childrens Tylenol (left in there from when Max had a cold =/)
Sally Hanson clear coat polish
Orajel
Lip gloss (pink container)
Lansinoh nipple cream (works wonders! also great for chapped lips LOL)
HandiBac Antibacterial hand spray from Bath&Body Works (Sea Island Cotton scent)
Mini deodorant

I also carry a diaper bag whenever we go places. Baby is still young so there's a TON of stuff in it. I can't wait for the day when I don't have to carry a diaper bag!! So I just listed the things that are in my purse. Maybe I'll make a blog hop about whats in our diaper bags! =) 

So that's whats in my bag...WHATS IN YOURS??

Talk to you soon,
J

2 comments:

  1. love your background!! it's so cool seeing what other people have in their bags! good idea to keep shot records.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bag! I wish i could everything in one of my coach bags! Thanks for joining in the fun! ::)

    ReplyDelete