7.28.2010

Whatcha Eatin' Wednesday's-2

So here we go again! A look into the things my family likes to eat!!
So today was my first time trying out a bread maker! My very very good friends mom let me borrow her bread maker to try out before I go and buy one of my own and I LOVE IT!! I made a 1lb loaf of original white bread first and it was AMAZING! It was so much better than buying a loaf from the store.














I am all about making easy dinners right now. I don't have much time in the day to take too much time to put together a gourmet dinner...especially since my husband doesn't even get home until midnight. So the same friends mom who let me borrow her bread maker also brought over this frozen shrimp scampi dinner thing. All I had to do was to boil the bag in a pot of water until the shrimp was cooked and serve it up. So I did that and it turned out DELICIOUS! Max especially liked it (he's crazy about seafood).













So what did you cook today?
Talk to you soon,
J

2 comments:

  1. I don't like cooking seafood....buuutttt have you checked out Sandra Lee's Semi Homemade Cooking? I kinda swear by it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bread and pasta look super yummy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete