7.13.2010

my three favorite big kids

Today was another HOT HOT day so my best friend (Evette) brought her two kids over (Atalaya & Chace) to swim with Max in his little pool in the back yard. Atalaya is four but will be five in November and Chace is two and is going to be three in October. I love these kids almost as much as I love my own. I've been in their lives since they were even conceived! LOL So watching them grow has been just as wonderful as watching my own! They lovingly refer to me as Auntie YaYa, and I take my role in their life very very seriously. I wont keep on and on about how much I love them LOL but I will show you a few pictures from today!
Here's Max in his Toy Story swimming clothes again. (His favorite!)


Here's Atalaya...she is a spitting image of her mommy and she LOVES The Little Mermaid just as much as I did when I was a kiddie! Hence the swimsuit!

Here's Chace! He's a real stinker sometimes but he gives me massive toothaches with his sweetness!!
Atalaya looks even more like her mommy in this picture...and this is super cute of them!













 And here's one of all three of them together.
=)












 
Talk to you soon,
J

1 comment: