7.08.2010

Hmmmm...

I have typed and retyped a few different posts today, so why is it that I can't post anything? I keep deleting. It sounds good in my head and then when I type it out and re-read it doesn't sound good to me at all? I find myself wanting to talk about things that I really don't think other people care too much about. So I'll just give you guys a list of things I have done this morning.

First off, I got up uncharacteristically early...7:30.

I fed Gabriella some Mangos and rice cereal.

Made Max some waffles...he fed himself.

Did two loads of laundry.

Folded and put away those loads of laundry.

Did the dishes and cleaned the counters.

Picked up the living room.

Swept and mopped the kitchen, front bathroom, and front door entrance.

Vacuumed the living room, dining room, and hallway.

Dusted.

AND....

Picked up baby Loves bedroom floor.

All while, taking care of Gabriella (diapers, out bursts, nursing) and listening to Max whine, ask for things, and just talk in general. I let my hard working hubby sleep in today because most days I'm the one who gets to sleep. He graciously gets up and handles the kiddies until I get up. Now it's lunch time for my munchkins and Gabriella is definitely letting me know. I'll probably be back later today with something a little more entertaining. =)

Talk to you soon,
J

3 comments:

  1. love the new blog J!!!! and WOW you got alot accomplished!!!! and mangos and cereal sounds pretty yummy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know! LOL Normally it takes me like all day on and off to finish all that stuff, I was just up so early and Max was having his TV time so I just got it done!! Oh and today was baby Love's first time having Mangos! Naturally she loved it...shes my lil fat fat. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the exact same problem when blogging, I probably have 10 posts that I never published cause they just didn't come out right or thought they were boring!

    Boy, you got a lot done and all before lunch, I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete