7.13.2010

dancing machine

Hello again fellow bloggers!
Our photographer Tracy Van Dam took a video of Maximus dancing at my best friends wedding (LOL like the movie) and she emailed it to me today! So I thought I would post it!! He is such a HAM! He is normally kinda shy and he doesn't really like to show his "skills" off around people but for some reason he got the dancing bug at the wedding and proceeded to put on an AMAZING show for all the people on the dance floor! This little man is definitely going to be a performer one day! Looks like even though I didn't pass on my looks to him I at least gave him the gift of DANCE!
Enjoy!
The little girl in the end is Atalaya. You'll learn more about her in my next blog...which will be posted shortly!
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment