7.19.2010

Remember those things called disposable cameras?

SOOOOOO....this weekend was FUN!
On Friday the husband, kids, and I hung out at home allllll day! His dad and step-mom came over and when they left they took Max with them to spend the night with them. (EXCITING!) Soon after they left Gabriella was asleep for the night so essentially we had a night to ourselves!! WOO HOO!! We just hung out watching Charmed of course. We got up on Saturday morning, got ready, and headed out to Victorville. We went straight to Juice It Up (my favorite smoothie place) then went and did some damage at Target (LOL). Surprisingly I didn't break the bank this trip (the hubby was grateful for that). While we were there I picked up an $8.00 disposable water resistant camera to try out. WOW...I haven't bought a disposable camera in at least two years. It was so weird to wind the film...and not to be able to see the picture right away!! So we headed over to Ryan's brothers house and swam the day away and enjoyed our last day with Ryan's dad, step-mom, and step-brother. I ended up handing the camera over to Max and I let him take most of the pictures (he's a budding photographer I think). So here's a few pictures from this weekend!


ENJOY!
She always thinks she can get something from the straw. =)

Another view.












And here's the pictures from the disposable. I think it gives the pictures some kind of "vintage" quality LOL. Not that I know much about photography...but I feel like they look oldish.

Look at that smile! Oh yeah! We bought her this floaty thing to try out. Of course she loved it!
Both of my kiddies! Max LOVES the life jacket. It gives him free reign of the pool.


Here he is jumping in =) he's a brave little boy!
Max sprinkling water on baby Love.
Hahahaha!











He's such a party pooper sometimes!
OMGahhhh!! Baby's face right here is hilarious!!













Our niece MichalAnn.=)
Another pouty face
from the big brother.
And this of course is how little sister ended up.
Mom and Dad
<3










I hope you had a good weekend as well!!
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment