7.06.2010

Once Again & Hello.

Well after starting a family oriented blog I realized that most of what I want to talk about isn't so family-ish. =) I wasn't keeping up with it as often as I wanted. I LOVE to blog and I really am trying to find my niche. So a friend of mine (You can find her blog link "mamahood" on my sidebar) made herself a blog and totally inspired me to start over and do a blog that is from my perspective and that is about more than just our family. I plan on blogging about anything that comes to mind! Kids, marriage, food, movies, books, our wedding, and much much more!!

Talk to you soon,
J

2 comments:

  1. love it!!!! and thanks for mentioning me =)....can't wait to read and keep in touch with each others lives via blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem!! This is gonna be fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete