7.29.2010

Thankful Thursdays-3










This week has been pretty fantastic!

So here are some things I'm thankful for this week.

21. That Allison & Joel made it here safely.
22. That Max & Ella both got a clean bill of health from the doctor this week.
23. That Ella finally cut two teeth.
24. That I can still surprise my hubby sometimes. =) (We haven't been married too long but since we've known each other for so long it's hard to keep secrets).
25. How excited Max gets when I tell him I got him something from the store. (So cute!)
26. The Marine Base having tickets to theme parks for wayyy cheaper than at the gate or online! So cool!!!
27. The mail.
28. Bread makers.
29. My husband for holding Ella while she got her shots. (I HAD to do it for Max but now that I'm married I don't have to!)
30. Good food! 

So what are you thankful for?
Don't forget to head over to The Tarr Pit and link up!

Talk to you soon,
J

1 comment:

  1. love this!!! marine base tix are great hope you guys had fun at six flags!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete