7.22.2010

Aa.Bb.Cc.Dd.Ee.Ff.Gg....

I have been trying to figure out a cheap and easy way to help Max learn the letters of the alphabet by sight and as we were coloring today it hit me! Make flash cards (kinda) with each of the letters of the alphabet capitalized and not and hang them on the dining room wall at his level. Then everyday we will go over them...(as many times as I can take) and hopefully he'll get the hang of it!
So I did just that!
I started with different colors of scrapbooking paper (always) and cut it into six rectangles.













I then painted a letter on each of them.

















And then I taped them all to the wall in the dining room










Hopefully he will catch on quickly and I'll be able to take them down. They don't exactly go with my decor. =)

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment