7.08.2010

S.A.H.M. (Thanks MAMAHOOD)

My baby girl is changing. She turned six months on the 28th of June...and ever since then shes been going crazy!! She spends most of the day squawking at me...and the rest of the day she is crying (but without tears), pooping, and trying her hardest to get to where ever Max is. The last few days though she has added a little something extra...she will not fall asleep for her naps without me holding her. I was able to put her into her crib at nap time and she would just fall asleep, and now I have to hold her while she fights the sleepy fairy for a while. Maybe she's going through a growth spurt and just really wants my lovin' or maybe she's just developing a new part of her personality. =)










This is her today after she fell asleep for her 3:00 nap...in my arms.
Such a little angel baby.

Staying at home and watching my kids grow is pretty amazing. I have my moments of course that I wish frantically that I could have a job to go to everyday that took me out of my house. But then I tell myself...I have a job, I just never get a day off...and frankly, who needs it.

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment