7.15.2010

free dress day is EVERYDAY

Do you dress your kids everyday in clothes YOU pick...or do you let them pick their own clothes?
I have been told many times that until my moma got the hint to let me pick my own outfits (around 4 years old) I would throw giant fits and what not. I would even let my mom fix my hair...and as I was getting onto the bus I would take it down. (sorry moma) So I always knew when I had children that I would pretty much give them free reign when it came to the clothes they wore (with the exception of family picture's or formal events and within reason of course). So right now I am able to dress Gabriella any which way I want because she has no voice to tell me her opinion. Anyways, today Maximus decided to wear his one and only Spongebob shirt. (I DESPISE cartoon character clothing) Along with some dinosaur socks and Toy Story silver tennis shoes. So I took a few pictures and thought I'd share them. We also got Gabriella a new toy and I took a few pictures of her with that took. Lately I feel like a camera creep. This thing is ever present in our lives! 
Here they are!! 
Gabriella kickin' back in the buggy wearing her new headband from Grandmom. So simple but SOOOO cute!!






He hitched a ride on the buggy at Vons.


The shirt says "How may I annoy you?" LOL


A close up of his shoes and socks.
Gabriella with her new toy.




Her face is priceless. 
Max with his new toy (Toy Story Operation) and his dinner (Chicken strips, some kind of brocolli and raisin salad, and coleslaw.) He isn't playing it correctly obviously but he was still having a good time.

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment