7.15.2010

Thankful Thursdays-1










I was thinking about doing a post like this on Thursdays and then I saw the Mamahood blog and just decided to link up and do it this way for my first time.

Sometimes when the days start running together into a mixture of diapers, tears, baths, feedings, and tantrums, I have to really remind myself that I am BLESSED.
There are a million things that I am thankful for...

Here are ten.

1. Healthy & happy babies.
2. Happy husband.
3. Wonderful relationship and marriage.
4. Honest friendships.
5. Amazing family.
6. My husband who works hard to make sure we have everything.
7. Good health for myself.
8. My house.
9. The internet. (silly I know...but it's the truth.)
10. A full fridge.

So what are you thankful for?
Don't forget to link up over at The Tarr Pit.

Talk to you soon,
J

1 comment:

  1. I too am thankful for the internet. I feel like I have met so many amazing people like you through here and i would be a little sad without it!

    ReplyDelete