7.25.2010

Our Weekend in Pictures (mostly)

Let us just start with Max's choice of outfit. =) Enough said.

We spent most of the day Friday trying to stay cool (once again) in the house. With temperatures in the triple digits, I don't want to risk the kids getting heat sick or something by dragging them outside. So we stayed inside watching Charmed, (We're on season 6 now!) playing with toys, and sipping on sweet tea. Later on in the day my mom asked us to come over for dinner and to watch the movie The Bounty Hunter with Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler. So we headed over there! The movie was pretty funny, I happen to love to LOOK AT Gereard Butler and LISTEN to Gerard Butler love his body and his accent! (Does anyone remember the movie 300??!! I mean HELLO!)


So we had some amazing Dominos Pizza and hung out with my family. (I tried the Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwich and it was delicious!) On Saturday we just stayed inside all day too. Ryan and I caught up with Big Brother and other random shows we watch that have been piling up on the DVR. I made some pork chops for dinner with cheesy rice and broccoli and green beans (yummy). Our friends that have been stationed in Texas for the last year (give or take a month or two) came into town so we were excited to see them. Ryan and I played some Mario Party 8 on the Wii...and I got beat (no surprise there).

It was just another one of those weekends. Nice and relaxing. =)

Here's some more pictures from the weekend. Enjoy.
Another picture taken by Max =)
Gabriella hanging out under her high chair.
again

Daddy and Gabriella at my moms house.
No pictures Mom!
Gabriella's first foray onto cement while crawling!
Both of the kids knocked out by the time we got home.
Maximus
Gabriella
Our Saturday night dinner. YUMMY!




















































































































And today Ryan has to go back to work (=/) so the kids and I will just be hanging out all day. Should be fun!!
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment