7.21.2010

Whatcha Eatin' Wednesday's-1

Tonight I made one of the hubby's favorites,  
sausage spaghetti!  
(Actually EVERYTHING is his favorite!)
I buy hot Italian sausage links (in bulk) and separate them into baggies (2 1/2 links per bag)
I use one bag of links, a jar of spaghetti sauce, and a box of whatever noodles I choose, tonight I used thick spaghetti (Max likes fun noodles better than regular ol' spaghetti noddles).
I remove the meat from the casings and cook it just like ground beef I just sometimes have to add water to the pan if its cooking faster on the outside than the inside. I add the sauce, boil the noodles and serve it up! 

Its a super easy alternative to regular spaghetti. Since we don't eat beef anymore this sounded soooo good and I happen to like it so much more than the regular kind!

Talk to you soon,
J

1 comment: