8.05.2010

Thankful Thursdays-4











This really spoke to me this week.

... say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you."
Isaiah 35:4

Seeing friends of mine in certain situations has really had me looking to God for some piece of something to help me help them.

This week I am thankful for the things I have that others may not.  
LIKE:
31. The voice to speak what I think and want.
32. The confidence to know that when it comes to my children, what I say goes. End of story.
33. A husband that picks his battles. (I love him that much more for it too)
34. My washer & dryer. (Thank you hubby)
35. My sister and my brothers.
36. My freedom...in general.
37. A husband that gets up in the mornings with our kids...and lets me sleep just a little longer.
38. Running water.
39. Constant laughter.
40. Faith in myself and my family.

What are you thankful for this week?
Don't forget to link up over at Mamahood and/or The Tarr Pit!!!

Talk to you soon,
J

5 comments:

  1. love that verse =)......and you got a new washer and dryer ma'am??!!! exciting =)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. too often do we forget to be thankful for the little things in life. Like running water. Really, where would we be without it. I too and so thankful for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leese- Yeah I think I was still pregnant when we got them...but yeah they're new AND I am soooo happy to not have to leave my house to do laundry anymore!!
    Alysha- I know right?! I was just thinking about the clean water crisis and realized that I have NEVER had to deal with anything like that. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since we're not millionaires, it's easy to forget how wealthy we are in freedom and simple health. Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry I am late at commenting, but things have been crazy around here. I was thankful today for air condintioning. I have never been thankful for it in the past, always taking it for granted. But this morning it was not working in my office building and when it finally kicked in, I remembered how glorious it was.

    ReplyDelete