8.09.2010

Mini brownies...YUMMMMMM

I just wanted to share with you a little somethin' somethin' that I tried out yesterday.

When my mom and I were at the grocery store in the baked good aisle I saw a 3 dollar and some change box of mix to make mini brownies. After reading the box I realized that it was just some regular ol' brownie mix with different instructions for cooking time and such. So I bought the cheaper (.99 cents) bag of brownie mix and decided to try it out myself with just that. And it worked!! They were so cute and yummy!! I even put a peanut M&M in half of the batch!!











































My kids have been particularly difficult the last few days...and the only reason why I'm able to post this right now is because they're both peacefully sleeping.












 












Talk to you soon,
J

1 comment:

  1. Yum indeed. I'm going to go make me some brownies now! (and I love the chicki bedding sheet for your little girl!)

    ReplyDelete