8.24.2010

Sorry I've been busy...

I took a few days off from blogging.
Actually I wasn't even on the computer as much as I normally am the last couple of days.
It's been quite busy around here...and just a tiny bit stressful.
I love making lists so I thought I would put this blog into list form.
So here's whats been keeping me busy!!

1. We have been having major difficulties with our fridge! I don't know if any of you have experienced life with only a freezer...but its not fun. SO...we bought a stand alone freezer to make sure that our frozen foods didn't go bad. (Thanks Hubby) And finally this morning (almost two weeks later) we got a new fridge delivered from Lowes. It was on the landlords dime so I didn't get to pick it out. But it is brand new and it has enough fridge space. The freezer is a little small but that's not really important right now since we have the stand alone.

2. We've been preparing Max for school!! Trying to get him adjusted to an 8:30/9:00 bedtime and just talking to him about the things he will be doing and stuff. Just trying to pump him up for it that way we wont have ANY issues when that first day gets here. And we've had his friends (and my little faves) over for swimming, playing, cooking, and other fun stuff to celebrate the end of summer!! This is something I plan on continuing for all of my kids every summer until they all graduate from college.

3. I've been spending a TON of time with my kids one on one and on the ground playing with them. I sometimes forget that GiGi will only be this age for such a short amount of time and because we wont be having another baby for a few years I need to soak it all up to last. And Maximus is about to start his school career! This marks the end of his toddler years. He is officially going to be a big kid. I need to soak up these moments because these babies are growing faster than my brain can process it.

4. I have also been planning an anniversary vacation/belated honeymoon trip for Ryan and I! And since we are no longer having a wedding our budget for this trip got a little larger! We originally were going to go on a cruise...BUT THEN...I talked to my mom about it and she (knowing me all too well) told me that she didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I would an all inclusive resort. So we talked about it and I did some research and it looks like were going to......JAMAICA!! I'm sure I'll be blogging about this much more in the future so I'll stop now before this gets too long. =)

5. And lastly I've really been working on myself. I've been looking into myself for the things that I need to purge out of my soul. I am no longer going to stress so hard on the problems in other peoples lives. In the past I have gotten extremely upset for my friends when things happened to them that I felt were so wrong and undeserved. I would get angry and these issues would literally bring me down. I could feel it in my heart, the pain that my friends had. So I decided to literally stop being mad at people I've been mad at for years and talk to these people. The very few...actually only one person that I want nothing to do with EVER is far removed from my life and my family so, if that particular person has nothing to do with us then that person does not exist. I have forgiven those I feel have done me wrong in the past and closed the door on the resentment. I am a new me.

So as of Thursday I will be back to blogging, but staying off of the computer for the rest of the day. I will spend all of my time with my kids, I will cater to my husband, I will treat people I haven't spoke to in years as if I just saw them yesterday, and I will focus on the things that really matter.

Talk to you soon,
J

2 comments:

  1. yay you guys got a stand alone I can't wait to get one!!!! when are you guys planning on going to jamaica??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we got it for about $300.00! I don't even know if we got a good price or not, I just got the one that I could have that same day. It's big though! And we're going to go to Jamaica from the 1st of April to the 8th. Our anniversary is on the 3rd so it's perfect timing! Oh and that gives us TONS of time to set aside enough money for us to do EVERYTHING we want to do!!

    ReplyDelete