8.06.2010

Flashback Friday-1

I decided to start doing a Flashback Friday!!
I've seen a few other bloggers do it and I really enjoyed it!
So, I may not do it EVERY Friday but I will be doing it every once in a while!
So enjoy a flash back to...
November of 2005!













This is my best friend (Evette) at 9 months pregnant with her first baby (Atalaya) and me at 5 months pregnant with my first baby (Maximus).
She's going to hate me for posting this picture but once she reads this I think it'll be okay.
I don't know if she realizes, but being pregnant with her was probably the best possible situation for me. I was single (long story, another blog another day) and very scared and spending the first 5 months of my pregnancy with someone who means so much to me who was also pregnant was FANTASTIC! I remember these days soooo vividly! I would drive to her house everyday and hang out with her while her (then but now ex) boyfriend was working. We would watch TV, talk, plan our babies lives...sometimes we would have things planned to do with another friend (and fellow blogger) who was ALSO pregnant. (I wish we had a picture of all three of us together and pregnant!!) We just did what pregnant best friends do! I really really really hope that the next time I get pregnant...she's ready to have another baby cause I'd LOVE to be pregnant with her again. 

This was fun!
Talk to you soon,
J

2 comments:

  1. Poor Evette looks so uncomfortable in that picture Jacqui...I bet Atalaya was born soon after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww I miss those days!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete