8.19.2010

A wedding gift.

So as I've said before my best friend Evette got married recently...
Well we waited to buy her and Nick a wedding gift because I knew I wanted to make sure we got them something AMAZING!
We decided to get them a 16x24 canvas wrap of one of their favorite wedding photos for their living room. Needless to say it turned out FABULOUS!! It happens to be the best wedding gift I could imagine buying for them, and the happiness on Evette's face was totally worth the money!! So without further ado here are some pictures!!
















The cutest wrapping paper! $3.00 at WalMart!

































Just wanted to show that the photo keeps going, hence canvas"wrap". It isn't hollow on the back either! It has a black backing with two little hangy things (I have no idea what they're called but they look like a row of pointy teeth LOL) on the top two corners and on the bottom two corners are two rubber dots, I'm pretty sure those are to even out the hanging and to make sure it doesn't rub onto the wall.
















And here's the picture!

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment