8.11.2010

What's going on??

I'm not exactly sure why I haven't been blogging much this week but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.
I would normally be posting a Watcha Eatin' Wednesday's blog but honestly I didn't even cook dinner tonight. Ryan is at work, Max is gone with my mom for a few hours, and Gabriella doesn't eat the food I cook. So, why do it? I hate to cook for one person ya know?
I do wanna fill you in on the last few days though! Lets see, Gabriella has randomly started yelling. Not like an angry yell but when she is talking in her baby babble...shes yelling. I don't really think this is too weird because both Ryan and I are VERY loud people. We both have voices that really carry, so I assumed she would end up being a pretty loud kid. It is really funny though to see little Gabriella standing by the couch yelling in baby language. =) Here she is in front of the sliding glass door. Allison was watching her while I ran to WalMart to buy (yet another) safety gate and she snapped a few good pictures of her...and even a video! I'll upload that too.
ALSO, I surprised my hard working husband with a game I secretly knew he wanted but he wasn't going to go buy it...Starcraft II Wings of Liberty. He is constantly on the computer playing the first Starcraft so I knew he would LOVE to have the second one. Look at his grin!!
I didn't tell him I was buying it so after lunch I made him close his eyes and put it in front of him. He was so excited that I dont even think he waited more than ten minutes to start installing it on the computer. I also bought a new rug for our living room! I've been wanting to but I'm slightly picky about stuff like that so I kept waiting and waiting and today I came across one I couldn't pass up! It's 4.5ft by 7ft and it was only $19.00!! My kind of price. Now you may be asking yourself why the heck did you even want a rug in your living room...well this is where my OCD kicks in. We had a dog for a while and the little runt tore a hole in the carpet...now, its not a very big hole but its still that, A HOLE. This hole happens to be placed directly in front of where I always sit on the couch and before we bought our first rug I couldn't help but to TAP MY FOOT (????) obsessively on the hole. So we bought a rug to see if it would change anything and it did. Well the first one we bought was not very nice or cute, but it did its job. So that's why I was looking for another one. So without further ado, this is what it looks like! It may look like we really like brown but It just goes well with my couch and the carpet in the house is definitely not my choice. I personally really like blues, that's why I actually chose this one, well that and it matched really well. I plan on having a lot of blue in the house that we buy eventually!

And now I'd like to leave you with one last picture of Max wearing one of Ryan's hats and making a super silly face! He is always trying to be like him. That alone makes me thank Ryan for everything he does for him.
 Talk to you soon,
J

P.S. Here's the video too!

No comments:

Post a Comment