8.15.2010

Baby's first time in a highchair at a restaurant!

I'm not sure why this excited me so much but it does.
We rarely eat out so I decided when Max was born that I would document the first time in the highchairs at restaurants with all of my kids! So today I wanted to post the picture I have of Maximus and his first time and the picture we took of Gabriella and her first time!! They both LOVED it! Whats better for nosy kids than to be in the mix at the table with all the big people??! I had taken a thing of baby food for her so I fed her that before our food came but she still was going crazy trying to get our food. This girl can put it away, and you would never know by how petite she is.
So here is Maximus and his first time in a restaurant high chair.












And here is Gabriella!













They are both about the same age (71/2 months old) and they are both so HAPPY! I love it!!!
Talk to you soon!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment