8.29.2010

YUMMMMY SEAFOOD!

My oldest little brother Hugo (22) came down from Northern California a few days ago to spend some time with all of us! He has lived about 12 hours away from us for the last four years!! He moved up there to attend Humboldt State University with his then girlfriend (now wife). Because he lives so far away we only see him like twice a year, so for him to come here for five days is a big deal for us. So my mom (once again knowing her kids all too well) decided to do one of our favorite things and cook a huge seafood feast! She steams crab legs, boils shrimp, and always makes corn on the cob, and this time she made some garlic bread (Hugo loves it) and also made some pigs in a blanket for my picky little Maximus. These happen to be my moms favorite times. Whenever all four of her kids (and now 2 grandkids) are in the same place together, she is happy as can be. So it was me, Ryan, Max, GiGi, my brother Andrew (17), brother Matthew (16), Hugo, his best friend and long time family friend Scott, and my Moma and it was amazing! We ate, we joked, we laughed, and we just had a good time. Hugo goes home in a few days and we'll have to wait a few months before we see him again which sucks, we're grown ups now and our lives have taken us miles apart but hes ALWAYS in my heart. Like my rhyme? =)
So here are some pictures of our seafood night!!
Hugo, Scott, Ryan and GiGi, and Matthew.


Hugo and Scott with some crab legs.
Scott and Ryan being silly.
Scott and Ryan talking.
Matthew and Max waiting for everyone to sit down.
From left to right; Andrew, Mom, Hugo, Scott, GiGi, Ryan, Matthew. Max was on the ground next to Matthew.
=D
Eating
Thank goodness for self timer or else you'd never know I was there!!
The remnants!




Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment