8.03.2010

The wedding is off!

I just wanted the title to sound dramatic. =D


But really, we have decided to hold off on the wedding...until 2012 that is.
If we weren't already married I wouldn't let this happen, but since we are it isn't that big of a deal. I want an AMAZING wedding...with alllll the bells and whistles and right now its looking like I wont get EVERYTHING that I want. So after MUCH deliberation the hubby and I have decided to wait. Waiting will let us put more money aside (like our taxes) to make my dreams come true. Also Ryan insists that he wants the kind of wedding that I want and if I can't have it all he just wants to wait. There are a few other reasons too, LIKE there are so many things we want to do with our kids, our friends, and our family and we want to be able to have the money for those things! (Also I'd really, really, really, like to have a certain surgery that I've been waiting to have for a pretty long time.)

Fortunately my amazing husband told me we are still going on the honeymoon though!! We didn't go on one when we first got married so going on our second anniversary is just as good!! So having money saved for that will be so great that way we can do EVERYTHING we want to do! We want to swim with dolphins, zip line through the trees of Mexico and go para-sailing too! There are other things too but I don't remember all of them.

So this announcement could be sad for me but it isn't, I know we have time to have a wedding so I wont stress on this little setback. Even if we don't ever have one I wouldn't mind...were already married and that's what matters.

Exchanging our wedding vows 4.3.09.










I love you Peaches!

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment