8.30.2010

The Day Has Come...

To say good bye to my first born's toddler years and hello to his school age years! I have 13 more years of first days of school with him left and this was probably the hardest first day of all. I surprisingly didn't cry but I did get a little flustered as we were leaving thinking about if he was going to have any separation issues...but he didn't. He just said bye to Ryan and I and went back to talking to his new buddy. So today isn't a sad day for me. It's a day filled with joy and pride that for the first three years of his life I raised an awesome little boy all by myself and since then Ryan has been by my side making him even more awesome!!
The backpack he chose =) He loves Buzz Lightyear!
He was trying to make a P for preschool!
So cute!!















Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment