8.12.2010

Thankful Thursdays-5















This week has been particularly long for  me. I've never been scared to talk up front about the struggles of motherhood. I'm not ashamed to admit that some days having kids drives me crazy. BUT, I also am VERY aware that the things I go through for a few hours are totally out weighed and seem minimal compared to all the ways my kids enrich my life. They have changed me into not only a more tolerant person but also into a more calm and understanding woman. They bring joy to my life even on the days they are driving me up the wall, all I need is a little dance from Max and one of Gabriella's HUGE smiles and all is better.

So this week I am more than thankful for:
41. My kids
42. but I am also very thankful for naptime & bedtime! =)
43. My Mom for being an amazing Grandmom.
44. My husband who is willing to spend serious money on our friends. We LOVE to see the smiles on their faces when they realize we actually listen when they say they want something.
45. The alone time Ryan and I get when he is home from work and the kids are sleeping.
46. Joel Robert Costa who is leaving with the Army to Iraq to help fight for our country.
47. My sister, who is beyond funny.
48. The show Big Brother, I never knew something so simple could be SO entertaining!
49. Prayer. I prayed over my little boy when he was in bed in hysterics because of a tooth ache and when I said Amen, he fell asleep. Thank you Jesus.
50. My Moms cooking.

So what are you thankful for this week? Don't forget to link up over at The Tarr Pit!!
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment