8.26.2010

Thankful Thursdays-7















I actually forgot about blogging today! So as I was checking out everyone's blogs I remembered it was my favorite day Thankful Thursday!! So here we go!! This week I have been beyond thankful for my ENTIRE life. Like I am thankful for:

61. My ability to be honest with myself and everyone else.
62. The way I was raised.
63. My husband who is so happy to make me happy
64. How happy my brothers make Maximus.
65. Friendships that outlast petty disagreements.
66. Gabriella's laughter.
67. My husbands face...(he's just so handsome)
68. Vacations!
69. That my car is officially paid off!!
70. Rainy days that knock our power out so that we can enjoy the rain together.

So what are you thankful for this week?!

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment