8.08.2010

Phone breakdowns and mommy meltdowns

Well this weekend was LONG.

I had a mini meltdown...I'm sure alllllll mommies out there do. I'm definitely not afraid to talk about it. I was feeling very over whelmed and I was getting a touch of cabin fever. So I left the kids with Ryan and I just went to the grocery store with my moma. That's all I needed...and she knew that. It's probably about time that Ryan and I start thinking about buying another car. Oh and to start the weekend...my phone broke. My beloved BlackBerry has seen the last of its days. Almost two years of use has really wore it down and now it wont even turn back on for me. So as of today I've been three days without a phone...(maybe we should also think about getting a house phone?) I did however order a new one last night while I was at my moms...I guess the BlackBerry knew that there was a deal with our phone company where I could get the exact phone I wanted at the upgrade price! I thought I was going to be waiting until October when my upgrade was up BUT we were told that if I was getting a smart phone it would be effective now!! Luckily that's what I wanted and I got it!! When I get the phone I'll be posting a short blog about it.
That's all for now.

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment