4.14.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 19















Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you...Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. --John 14:26

This week has definitely not been one of my best. Instead of letting everything around me be soiled by my foul feelings, I just kept on praying and kept moving forward. This has helped me make sure to be thankful for all that I have.
Like...

181. my Church family that welcomed me with open arms.
182. the power that Gods word has over my soul.
183. that I got to sign Max up for a book exchange program.
184. that I booked my first party!
185. that Max teaches Bella so many things that are so very funny!
186. the O'Rourkes that always listen and always care.
187. also, for Pat, who is always telling me SOMETHING that I didn't know.
188. the people who bought tickets to Bella's pageant.
189. coupons!
190. the recent business that has overtaken my life. It's nice to feel like I have a life again.

What are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment