4.13.2011

I've Got the Fever...

BABY FEVER!

I don't know if it's the changing weather, the fact that it seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant, or that my kids are getting so big so fast, but I've got a major case of Baby Fever.

All I can think about these days is having another baby. I think of baby names. I consider calling my OBGYN to make an appointment to remove my IUD. I plan my baby shower in my head. I don't know what it is but having another baby just sounds like such a good idea sometimes.

Then I think about how I do not want to have an odd number of children. I don't want my kids to have to share rooms (they would have to right now if I were to have another). I dont want to go through another c-section. Now it's not sounding like that great of an idea.

Ryan and I already decided that if we were going to have any more kids it wouldn't be until Gabriella is either fully potty trained...or she was in school. Chances are by the time that gets here, I definitely wont be wanting another baby considering the freedom I would have to work all morning while the kids were in school. We also want to be living in a house that we own with extra rooms, just in case. I want to have a steady job to add a second income. I think that if Ryan really had it his way, we would already have had another baby, lucky for me though, I'm in charge of this body haha!

I'm not missing much thank goodness. I have my little boy and my little girl. So I am able to have the best of both worlds. If I didn't have one of each gender I would most definitely be having another. I was blessed though so unless God has it already written for me that I will have another baby whether I like it or not, I probably wont be having another.

Thank goodness for blogging, I just talked myself out of calling the OBGYN. =)
Talk to you soon,
J

1 comment:

  1. Lol even though I have four beautiful children., sometimes I want another. I love all the little things like picking names, themes and just the excitement of it. But then I realize I have to put them through college and buy cars. I want them to have more than what I did. So I realized I am done. I want to travel and doing it with infants or toddler is too hard so I can't do it. Ahh, being a mom is the best.

    ReplyDelete