4.29.2011

Baby Books

Remember those? You know the things you bought/received as a gift when you were still pregnant and had every intention of filling every single blank out. Writing every little memory down as they happened.

I dont know if you other moms out there are anything like me and just got a little busy with diaper changes, nursing, crying, cleaning, and cooking to remember to write down when your little boy first shook his booty to some Michael Jackson. Or when your little girl first learned to give you a sloppy drooly kiss.

Both of my kids have a baby book. They're the typical fill in the blank type of books. And for the first few weeks when they spent so much time sleeping I was able to fill those blanks in. Now though, they sit neglected in my laundry room right next to my stand alone freezer, mocking me. They laugh when they see me in there switching over the laundry or getting some meat out of the freezer. They know I can see them there every day...but do I grab them. No....I don't. I just turn my back to them and keep doing what I have to do.

Sooooo....I have decided that I am going to buy two of these things.
















This is probably one of the best Mothers Day gifts a mom with motivation can receive. I of course will take matters into my own hands and buy it for myself, but regardless...I will have it, soon.

Its called Project Life and it is one of the coolest scrap booking things you can get. It comes with little cards that you insert into sleeves. There are spaces for the hundreds of pictures I print on a regular basis, and there are so many different color patterns! I just love it. I will get one of these sets for each of my kids and force myself to sit down once a month to put that months happenings into it.

My kids are the most important people in my life and I should be willing to make time in my hectic schedule to make sure that I can get the memories that are going into my heart onto paper. That way when I'm gone they have something to look back on that tells them the stories that I wont be there to tell.

Talk to you soon,
J

P.S. If you're interested in these albums and other products click HERE to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment