4.01.2011

I Have a Five Year Old?!

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??!!

Was it while I was going to school?
Was it when I was working my tush off?
Was it while I was busy keeping a clean house and taking care of a newborn?
Time with Maximus has gone by quicker than ever these days. Days filled with laundry to do, food to cook, diapers to change, and honestly just a lot to do everyday.
Sometime in the daily chore list that we call life my little boy grew up. He can spell his entire long long name, he can count really high. He knows all his shapes, colors, letters of the alphabet. He has become one smart little cookie. He is almost as tall as me and more handsome than I could have ever imagined. His stories brighten every day and his laughter can fill the whole house.
As I was baking the cake for his actual birthday I was thinking about all of this and thinking about how far just Max and I have come since his first birthday. We have managed to find a good father figure for him and a good husband for me. He has gained a little sister and I a daughter. Max's life has become more and more charmed as he has grown and I know with every passing year it will get even more charmed.

I thought we could take a little trip down memory lane and I would share a picture from each of Max's past birthdays!















One Year Old!





















Two Years Old!





















Three Years Old!





















Four Years Old!





















And now Five Years Old!!

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment